Whether you are someone who can remodel a bathroom in one weekend or someone who has to look up tutorials to change a lightbulb, these are all simple fixes that everyone can do!
- One of the EASIEST problems to fix. Just get yourself some WD40 or petroleum jelly, find the offending squeaky spot, and you’re ready to go!
- You will want to smear wallpaper paste on a piece of printer paper and stick it under the peeling section to thoroughly reach all areas. Next, pull out the printer paper and smooth out the wallpaper to make sure there are no bubbles left behind.
Clogged Bathroom Sinks
- Remove the drain cover, then pour 1/2 cup of baking soda down the drain. After that, measure out 1/2 cup of vinegar and pour that down the drain next. You’ll notice that it will start to bubble until all the unwanted blockage is finally gone! Rinse the remaining mix with water and you’re all set!
- Very simple solution: glass cleaner! Apply it to a paper towel and clean away.
- Now we get creative! You want to mix together cream of tartar, baking soda and lemon juice into a paste. Apply that to the stained areas and let it sit for half an hour before you rinse it off.
- Get some silicone spray lubricant and apply it to the edges of the window sill to make your windows easier to open and close.
- With flattened cushions, you want to set them in the sun for a couple hours (turning them half way through) to dry out the moisture that builds up in them. Do not leave them out too long to avoid fading colors.
This is just a short list of small fixes to help make your home feel more put together. Now, it’s time to get to work!