Last week, we mentioned that the Flaherty & Collins team had a busy few days ahead with the Ball State University Cardinal Job Fair and the 2015 Midwest Multifamily Conference both taking place.
After a few days to properly recover from our celebrations, we’re happy to share that the F&C team set a new record for the number of awards received at this year’s President’s Dinner on Thursday evening! The President’s Dinner is one of the most anticipated events of the year, as it signifies both the culmination of the annual Midwest Multifamily Conference and a night to honor those communities and individuals that truly go above and beyond for their residents. This is the second year in a row that our team has brought home a record number of awards (with 7 awards last year and 11 awards this year!), making the evening even more exciting.
For the Prodigy Awards, we’re proud to offer our congratulations to:
- Axis for Best Mixed-Use Community
- The Depot at Nickel Plate for Community of the Year (New Development)
- Clark’s Crossing for Best Renovation Project
- The Landing for Best Apartment Community Designed for Tax Credit Affordable Housing
- RomWeber Flats for Best Apartment Designed for the Physically Challenged
- 16 Park for Best Green Community
- Westlake for Community of the Year (11+ years)
- Riverwood for Best Brochure Under 200 Units
For the Awards of Excellence this year, we’re proud to offer our congratulations to:
- Flaherty & Collins Properties for the Gene B. Glick Spirit of Giving Award (the first time we’ve received this award!)
- Jill Meals-Herron for Donald J. Williams Volunteer of the Year
- Simon Diaz-DeLeon for Alberto Covarrubias Maintenance Supervisor of the Year
We’re incredibly proud to have such a great group of individuals working together for our residents throughout each and every Flaherty & Collins community. It’s always an honor for our team members to be recognized by the leading industry professionals for all of their dedication and hard work.
We’re looking forward to another year full of opportunities to show everyone what F&C is all about!